2. Hype may change, move or delete content of this web site from time to time.
3. The materials presented on this site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied.
4. Hype does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the content or other materials in this site in terms of their accuracy, reliability, or otherwise.
5. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall Hype be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, even if Hype or its representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall Hype total liability to you from all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, or otherwise) exceed the amount you paid to Hype, if any, for products purchased on this site.
6. Hype may not accept any responsibility whatsoever regarding the content of any other web sites which you may access from this site. When you access a non Hype web site, please understand that this is independent from Hype and that Hype has no control over the content on that web site.
7. If you wish to register with our site, you will be asked to supply personal information NOT limited only to your full name and e-mail address. Hype uses such information to periodically contact you via email or SMS messaging about special events, promotions, breaking news, special offers, announcements and other events of interest around Toronto and GTA. This personal information is collected only by Hype, is not shared with any third parties, and is stored in a secure database, which can only be accessed by Hype personnel.
8. Whatever the activity may be, we will only collect information to the extent deemed reasonably necessary to fulfill your requests and our legitimate business objectives. If you do not want to submit personal information when requested, you will not be able to access certain areas on our site. However, you do not need to provide personal information to Hype in order to use our web sites.
9. You are solely responsible for the content of any comments you make. You agree that no comments submitted by you to this web site will:
(i) Violate any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary rights;
(ii) Be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive, or obscene material, and
(iii) Disparage the products or services of any third party.
(iv) You agree not to submit any personal information (other than your user name) through email sent to other users or messages posted on this site by you.
10. If you do not want Hype to send you e-mail about our services, you can choose to have your name removed from Hype's database by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com should your email be in our database, we would promptly remove that information as per your request. This however could redeem your ability to access certain areas of our websites.
11. You may terminate this Agreement at any time. Hype may terminate this Agreement at any time and without notice, and accordingly deny you access to this web site, in Hype sole discretion for any reason, including your failure to comply with any term or provision of this Agreement. Upon any termination of this Agreement by either you or Hype, you must promptly destroy all materials downloaded or otherwise obtained from this web site under the terms of this Agreement or otherwise.
12. You agree, through your use of Hype, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of ANY law. This is not humorous and legal actions can be taken against you. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or you have consent from the owner of the copyrighted material. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations of any kind are also inappropriate and subject to maximum penalty allowable in a court of law. Any soliciting can initiate a legal action against you.
13. Note that it is impossible for us (Hype) to confirm the validity of posts on Hype. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the posted messages and are not responsible for their content. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information presented. The messages express the views of the author, not necessarily the views of Hype. Anyone who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to notify an administrator of this site immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org . We have the rights to remove objectionable content, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. This policy goes for member profile information as well as any other content posted on Hype.
14. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless this site (Hype), and any related websites to this forum. We at Hype also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any information we have about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any information posted by you.
15. You have the ability, as you register, to choose your username. We advise that you keep the name appropriate. With this user account you are about to register, you agree to never give your password out to another member, for your protection and for validity reasons. You also agree to NEVER use another member's account to post messages or browse these forums.
16. After you register and log into Hype, you can fill out a detailed profile. It is your responsibility to present clean and accurate information. Any information we deem inaccurate or vulgar will be removed.
17. Please note that with each post, your IP address is recorded, in the event that you need to be banned from Hype or your ISP contacted. This will only happen in the event of a major violation of this agreement.
18. You must be 19 years of age or older. You will not provide access to any of the materials found herein to any person under the age of 19 or to any person who does not have the legal right to access this material. You agree to that this site will not be liable for any materials found in or through links from our site. You agree that you are solely responsible for any action you take that does not comply with the terms of this Agreement. You agree to exit if any material found therein is offensive to you.
19. We reserve the right to change this statement at any time, so visit this page from time to time to check for changes.
20. This Agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either you or Hype. Copyright (C) 1998-2006 Hype1.com inc and Hype Multimedia Ltd.